All LUTEC products meet the highest quality requirements and have been subjected to strict quality control. The product are designed, produced and tested in accordance with International & U.S. safety standards.
LUTEC USA will grant an operational warranty under the following terms and conditions:
0.The warranty period for LUTEC products is 5 years ( 2 years for products within the Solar Energy ranges) and starts on the date of purchase. LUTEC offers an extra 15 year anti-corrosion guarantee on all galvanised and resin outdoor luminaires.
1.The guarantee applies to all LUTEC indoor & outdoor lighting purchased
within the U.S.A whose packaging is labelled accordingly. Excluded are replaceable bulbs, batteries, starters and other wear & tear parts and consumables. The products are guaranteed against material, manufacturing or design fault whereby the scientific and technical state of the art applicable at the time the products were manufactured is relevant.
2.LUTEC USA can either repair or replace the product or refund the consumer the purchase price. We will replace the old product with a new product of the same model, type and quality free of charge. If the product purchased is no longer manufactured at the time we are notified of the fault, LUTEC USA will supply a similar product. We do not refund assembly and disassembly costs, transport costs and other ex-penses, postage fees and similar costs. Furthermore, the guarantee does not include compensation for damage due to interruption of operation, loss of damage, wasted expenditure, installation and removal costs, etc. We cannot be held liable for transport damage or transport loss.
3.The guarantee only applies if:
- the products are used as intended;
- no unauthorised adjustments/modifications are made to the product by a third party;
- the products are maintained and cared for as specified in the operating instructions;
- the lights are mounted and installed in accordance with LUTEC’s installation instructions;
- the replaceable bulbs comply with the standards applicable to such replaceable bulbs and are specifically approved for the intended use (rating plate, installation/assembly instructions);
- the product surfaces do not display any signs of chemical or physical damage caused by improper handling (e.g. use of unsuitable cleaning agents or sharp objects).
4.In case of warranty, please contact your local dealer/seller from whom you have purchased the product or directly to LUTEC USA.The dealer/seller and/or LUTEC USA must be promptly notified of any we will not recognise the claim. To make a claim under the warranty, submit the proof of purchase, including the date of purchase and the product the proof of purchase, including the date of purchase and the product designation.
5.Statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by and apply in addition to this guarantee. The same applies to claims against the seller.
6.Full address and contact info of the guarantor: LUTEC USA LLC：
149B Houston Rd Troutman NC 28166 www.lutec.com